- Virtual tour for parents of children due to start in September 2021
- BARNSBURY BUDDIES (out of hours care)
- Extended Services (inc:Clubs)
- School Meals
- ECO Schools
- Hiring Our Hall
- Online Booking for Parents' Evenings
- Responding to parental concerns
Applications for 2020 admissions are now closed. Please refer to the Surrey County Council website if you are late applying, or for more details.
Barnsbury Primary School and Nursery is a two form intake (i.e. two classes of 30 children start in reception each year).
Applications for Reception for September 2019 should be made directly with Surrey County Council School Admissions on 0300 200 1004 after 2pm. or by following the link below
Our selection criteria is the standard for most Surrey Schools and is in the following order:
- Looked after children and previously looked after children
- Exceptional social/medical needs
- Children of Staff
- Children for whom the school is the nearest to their home
Open Days for Reception Intake 2021
Our Open Days for children due to start Reception in September 2021 will take place during the Autumn term 2020.
In Year Applications
We welcome applications directly for children to join our school in Years R-6, by completing this form, In Year Application to School
We invite all prospective parents to visit the school and meet with Mrs Clare Spires our Head teacher.
Please contact the school office on 01483 763114 to speak to our admissions officer.
Additional information can be found below.