- Welcome from the Headteacher
- Disabled Access
- ECO Schools
- Barnsbury Buddies
- Hiring Our Hall
- Meet the Team
- OfSTED Report 2016
- Our Values, Mission and Aims
- Staff Vacancies
- School Performance Data
- School tours for parents of children due to start in September 2020
- Statutory Assessments in Primary Schools
- The SWAN Trust
Learning Support Assistant.
Our dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff are looking to appoint a new, dynamic Learning Support Assistant to join our caring and values led community.
This role is for five mornings a week and includes lunchtime cover, exact hours will be discussed in the interview. The role will be to work on a 1:1 basis with a student who needs additional support within the classroom due to medical needs. A candidate with experience of SEND is desirable but not essential.
There is the opportunity for additional hours working in Barnsbury Buddies, our out of hours childcare provision.
Barnsbury is a two form entry Primary school situated south of Woking, a short walk from the railway station. Our diverse catchment provides a rich, fully inclusive and rewarding environment where Values are at the centre of all we do. We believe that each child deserves the very best education and start in life. If you share our beliefs and can add value to our already committed team then please apply.
Barnsbury can offer:
• Children who enjoy learning and who are positive about their school
• A supportive team – parents, governors, staff and leadership
• Excellent Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
• A unique curriculum, matched to pupils needs
• Superb outdoor learning opportunities and extensive grounds
• Large colourful classrooms with a wealth of resources
Short listing will take place on 20th January 2020, successful candidates will be contacted by phone.
Interviews will be on Thursday 23rd January 2020
Job Ref: 1082867
For further information and to apply please click here https://www.eteach.com/