School uniform can be purchased order via your ParentMail account, orders that are placed prior to the end of Wednesday, will be prepared ready to be collected Monday afternoons from the KS1 hall between 2.30pm and 3.30pm.
Please ensure you follow the social distance guidance.
If your child is in school and you place an order we will bag up your items and take them to their classroom bubble.
Our uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers/shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Red Sweatshirt with logo
- Grey Socks
- Black shoes – no trainers
- Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers
- White Shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Red Sweatshirt/ Cardigan with logo
- White Socks (no trainer socks please)
- Grey/Red/Black tights
- Black flat or low heeled shoes, no boots
- Red Gingham dress in Summer
- Black/white closed toe sandals in Summer
- Red shorts; white school logo T-shirts and trainers for P.E.
- Grey tracksuit with school logo on both the jumper and tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
Children in years 2-5 will also need a swimming costume and a towel, in a plastic bag please, when it is their turn to go swimming. Children attend the Woking Pool in the Park – a few minutes walk from the school.
Under the Surrey County Council Health and Safety regulations, children are not allowed to take part in any physical activities whilst wearing earrings. It is also against the safety regulations to cover earrings with plasters. Staff are not allowed to remove earrings for children, so your child must be able to remove their earrings themselves.
If you are considering letting your child have their ears pierced, please arrange this for the start of the summer holiday to allow for the 6 week healing process. Small stud earrings only are permissible.
Further details can be obtained from the school office.