- Virtual tour for parents of children due to start in September 2021
- BARNSBURY BUDDIES (out of hours care)
- Extended Services (inc:Clubs)
- School Meals
- ECO Schools
- Hiring Our Hall
- Online Booking for Parents' Evenings
- Responding to parental concerns
School uniform can be purchased order via your ParentMail account, orders that are placed prior to the end of Wednesday, will be prepared ready and given to your child to bring home. Alternatively you can come and purchase items directly from our uniform shop on Monday afternoons from the KS1 hall between 2.30pm and 3.30pm.
Please ensure you follow the social distance guidance.
If your child is in school and you place an order we will bag up your items and take them to their classroom bubble.
Our uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers/shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Red Sweatshirt with logo
- Grey Socks
- Black shoes – no trainers
- Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers
- White Shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Red Sweatshirt/ Cardigan with logo
- White Socks (no trainer socks please)
- Grey/Red/Black tights
- Black flat or low heeled shoes, no boots
- Red Gingham dress in Summer
- Black/white closed toe sandals in Summer
- Red shorts; white school logo T-shirts and trainers for P.E.
- Grey tracksuit with school logo on both the jumper and tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
Children in years 2-5 will also need a swimming costume and a towel, in a plastic bag please, when it is their turn to go swimming. Children attend the Woking Pool in the Park – a few minutes walk from the school.
Children are not allowed to wear rings, necklaces, bracelets or looped earrings at school. The school can accept no liability for the loss of any personal property.
A watch may be worn by the children if they are able to read the time. Please note that watches with the capacity to record, send messages, access the internet or take photographs are not permitted in school.
The school can accept no liability for the loss of any personal property.
Long hair should be tied back and only small, neat hair accessories may be worn. Nail varnish is not permitted. Hair decorations should be discreet and ideally be in the school’s colours. Make up, nail varnish or dyed hair is not considered acceptable for school.
Under the Surrey County Council Health and Safety regulations, children are not allowed to take part in any physical activities whilst wearing earrings. It is also against the safety regulations to cover earrings with plasters. Staff are not allowed to remove earrings for children, so your child must be able to remove their earrings themselves.
If you are considering letting your child have their ears pierced, please arrange this for the start of the summer holiday to allow for the 6 week healing process. Small stud earrings only are permissible.