- Welcome from the Headteacher
- Disabled Access
- ECO Schools
- Barnsbury Buddies
- Hiring Our Hall
- Meet the Team
- OfSTED Report 2016
- Our Values, Mission and Aims
- Staff Vacancies
- School Performance Data
- School tours for parents of children due to start in September 2020
- Statutory Assessments in Primary Schools
- The SWAN Trust
Barnsbury Primary School and Nursery welcome disabled visitors.
We aim to help everyone to have access to our school, and will endeavor to assist you if you have a medical condition or disability. However some of our facilities are on the second floor and full access to them is not always possible,
When visiting our school, the following disabled access and facilities are available:
1 ) A disabled toilet.
2) Step free access, which is suitable for wheelchair or mobility scooter users, is available in the main reception to the ground floor of both school buildings with ramp access to the Nursery.
3) For visually impaired visitors, assistance dogs/guide dogs are welcome on site. We are also very happy to provide large print versions of event and school information. Please contact us.
For further information: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 01483 763114